Springport Agriscience Supervised Agricultural Experience Projects
The Agricultural Experience Tracker:
Record all of your SAE information in your AET Account and keep it updated - http://www.theaet.com/
Chapter #: MI0186
National FFA Ag Career Network - http://www.ffa.org (you need to use the invitation code to set up your account)
SAE (Supervised Agricultural Experience) Opportunities:
Examples of Student SAEs:
- Lamb Show Team at the high school
- Ag Communications & Web site development
- Ag Internship with the ag dept.
- Eaton County Fair Livestock Projects (Hogs, Sheep, Dairy Market)
- Garden Projects
- Ag Mechanics
- ANR Sales and Service Placement
- Turf & Landscape
- Dairy Farm Placements
- Ag Education
Springport FFA Fair, Barn, & Equipment Usage Agreement
- Below are some notes and instructions for viewing:
- Swann recommends you use Internet Explorer for viewing.
- The URL is http://barn.springportschools.net:85
- User ID for guest (view only): UserID: springport; Password: 123456; Admin password is admin and password is 1972
- It will ask for a plugin to install. Download and install plugin.
- It may keep asking for plugin. If it does, go to the Tools button at the top right of Internet Explorer (looks like a gear)
- Choose Compatibility View Settings
- Choose Add and close. You should then be able to view.
Springport Agriscience Program,
300 W. Main St., Springport MI 49284
Phone: (517)857-3475, Fax: (517)857-3251, Email: email@example.com
Instructors: Megan Merrill and Pat Henne